Sunday, October 07, 2012

Upcoming Books Reviews

 
I will try my best to get all these reviews done by the end of the month! Oh and these books are mostly in order of when I will post them.

Book Reviews:
  • Silence (Queen of Dead #1): Michelle Sagara
  • Team Human: Justine Larbalestier & Sarah Rees Brennan
  • Across the Universe (Across the Universe #1): Beth Revis
  • 52 Reasons to Hate My Father: Jessica Brody
  • Triple Review on TRYLLE series
  • Speak: Laurie Halse Anderson
  • Past Perfect: Leila Sales
  • Endure (Need #4): Carrie Jones
  • Second Skin: Jessica Wollman
  • Entwined: Heather Dixon
  • Crave (The Clann #1): Melissa Darnell
  • Starling (Starling #1): Lesley Livingston
  • Fins are Forever: Tera Lynn Childs
Wow... Those are a lot of books I have to review. Hehe...
Did you guys also know that Mark of Athena came out. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
I have to pick it up at the library and then I will become a curled ball in my room while I slowly devour every single part of it. True to-become Story.

Sad Story: I have to wait and pick it up after Thanksgiving.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment