Thursday, January 03, 2013

Happy New Year + Look Who's Back

ME!!! I'm back from the horrors that is high school. Honestly I am happy I took a little break for myself or I think I would have been grumpy while doing the reviews and not have put my best efforts into them. There were so many things happening at school it's a miracle that I didn't keel over and disappear into the ground. They say grade 10 is the hardest year of high school, but I didn't believe them. NOW I DO. I am not kidding, I wanted to cry so many times out of frustration. Life is soooo hard. But now I am refreshed and am ready to review my heart out! Even though I have less than a week left of Winter Break. hehehehe.

I have some reviews on the way, but they will probably be up tomorrow. Here are some them that you can expect to see...
  • Across the Universe: Beth Revis
  • 52 Reasons to Hate my Father: Jessica Brody
  • The Trylle Trilogy: Amanda Hocking
  • Team Human: Justine Larbalestier & Sarah Rees Brennan

I also have some movie-book comparisions on the way too...
  • Breaking Dawn: Part 2
  • The Hunger Games
And those of you born this year: Have a happy snake year!

No comments:

Post a Comment