Friday, January 04, 2013

Quote that Describes my Break

My mom found this quote just two minutes ago. I realized its very true. I didn't step away from my blog; I took a break and came back stronger. Vice versa for everything else I take a break on. Because these past few months I have found answers to questions that I wouldn't have found if I kept pushing. It's okay to pull back. *the weird formatting is how it looked like in the book, so I tried copying it*


"When we step away for a time,
        we are not being irresponsible,
    we are preparing ourselves
    to better perform
             our duties and obligations.

    Sometimes when we step away,
         we return to find
           that important questions
              have been answered
                             in our absence."

                           
                              MAYA ANGELOU

No comments:

Post a Comment