Saturday, January 05, 2013

H.F.B of the Month #1

This is the first H.F.B post!!! YAY! So the first post I have chosen a guy that will make your mouth water and make you feel bubbly all the way to your toes! *drum roll*



DAEMON BLACK

Daemon is Katy's man in the book Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. He is the hot alien next door. And get this: He's not a little green man. He is a Luxen. He's made of Light. Light you up like the first of July. lol.

Description:

  "Heavy footsteps came from the other side, and then the
door was swinging open and I was staring at a very broad, tan,
well-muscled chest. A naked chest. My gaze dropped and my
breath sort of... stalled. Jeans hung low on his hips, revealing
a thin line of dark hair that formed below his navel and
disappeared under the band of the jeans.
 
  His stomach was ripped. Perfect. Totally touchable. Not the
kind of stomach I expected on a seventeen-year-old boy, which
is how old I suspected he was, but yeah, I wasn't complaining. I
also wasn't talking. And I was staring.

 My gaze finally traveled north again, I noted thick, sooty
lashes fanning tips of his high-cheek and hiding the colour of
his eyes as he looked down to me. I needed to know what colour
his eyes were.

  "Can I help you?" Full, kissable lips turned down in
annoyance.

  His voice was deep and firm. The kind of voice accustomed
to people listening and obeying without question. His lashes
lifted, revealing eyes so green and brilliant they couldn't be real.
They were an intense emerald color that stood out in vibrant
contrast against his tan skin.

Tell me this isn't your dream boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment