Tuesday, August 14, 2012

From Books to Movies #2

Okay, so yesterday I posted some books that will soon be movies. Now, I found so many more being turned into movies!!! And there are so many great books on the list! I just really, really hope they don't butcher the whole thing. The list right here will be just the books I really want to see on the big screen:)

Beautiful Creatures: Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl


Shiver: Maggie Stiefvater


Vampire Academy: Richelle Mead


Firelight: Sophie Jordan


Delirium: Lauren Oliver


The Perks of Being a Wallflower: Stephen Chbosky


House of Night: P.C. Cast




OMG! So many good books. So far I am really excited for Firelight by Sophie Jordan. What do you guys think of these upcoming movies? To view the full list, click here.

Look at the first, Books to Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment